Return & Exchange
- Returns and Exchanges will only be accepted if merchandise is damaged or defective. Should you wish to return or exchange the products for any other reason within 30 days, a 25 percent minimum restocking fee will be charged. Any returns after 30 days will NOT be accepted.
- All merchandise returned for credit, repair, or exchange must have a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. 25 percent minimum restocking fee will be charged for returns without RMA number.
- Please obtain a RMA number from a customer service agent before returning any item. When requesting a RMA number, please state your invoice number, the product you wish to return and the reason for return. We will only accept returns which have an RMA number.
Please print the RMA number clearly on the return label to avoid any delay in processing. Please send package to:
NCB Technology Corp.
20875 CURRIER RD.
WALNUT, CA 91789
- All returned merchandise must be shipped freight prepaid. Products must be received within 15 days of the RMA issuance date in original condition with original packaging.
- Please return item via trackable method, NCB Technology Corp. will not be responsible for shipment lost during return process.
- Once the returned merchandise is received, we will promptly replace any defective merchandise or exchange with items of the same value if the original product is no longer available.
- RMA will take about 7-10 business days to process. Replacement of item(s) will be handled directly with customer service representative.